TRG International Sells Off Its Subsidiary to US Firm

TRG Pakistan’s associated company TRG International has completed the process of selling off the economic interest of its subsidiary eTeleQuote to a US-based company.

According to the details, TRG International sold off its 80 percent stakes to Primerica. The remaining 20 percent shares will be sold out in the next four years to the financial services providers.

eTeleQuote is a health insurance and marketing firm with an equity value of $600 million. The company has been featured as one of the best performings by Inc. Magazine in its 5,000 rankings.

eTeleQuote Insurance is a digital insurance agency that sells life and health insurance via the internet and fulfillment centers. It provides no-cost consultations for Medicare-eligible individuals.

It has two comparable companies listed on the USA stock exchanges, one is SELECTQUOTE Inc. (SLQT), and the other one is GOHEALTH LLC (GOCO).

TRG Pakistan, with its 45% shares in TRG International, will receive an amount of $142.25 million out of total receivables of $316.125 million.

Source: Pro Pakistani