Yousaf Weaving Mills Limited’s Notice of Annual General Meeting
Karachi: Please find enclosed a copy of the Notice of 24th Annual General Meeting of the Company to be held on Monday, October 31, 2011 of circulation amongst members.
Yousaf Weaving Mills Limited Notice of Annual General Meeting
Notice is hereby given that the 24th Annual General Meeting of Yousaf Weaving Mills Limited will be held on Monday, October 31, 2011 at 11:00 a.m. at the premises of Yousaf Weaving Mills Limited, Unit No. 1, Pindi Road, Aminabad, Chakwal to transact the following business:-
1. To confirm the minutes of Extraordinary General Meeting held on September 08, 2011.
2. To receive and adopt the audited accounts of the Company for the year ended June 30, 2011 together with the reports of directors and auditors thereon.
3. To appoint auditors for the year ending June 30, 2012 and to fix their remuneration.
4. To transact any other business with the permission of the Chair.
1. The share transfer books of the Company will remain closed from October 24, 2011 to October 31, 2011 (both days inclusive).
2. A member entitled to attend the meeting may appoint another member as his/her proxy to attend the meeting of him/her behalf. Proxies in order to be effective must be received by the Company not later than 48 hours before the meeting.
3. The beneficial owner of the shares of the company in the central depository system of the CDC or his/her proxy entitled to attend this meeting shall produce his/her original CNIC or passport to prove the identity. CDC Account Holders will further have to follow the guidelines as laid down in Circular No. 1 dated 26 January 2000 issued by the Securities and Exchange Commission of Pakistan.
4. Shareholders are requested to immediately notify the change in their address. if any, our share registrar MIs Corplink (Pvt) Limited, Wings Arcade, 1-K,Conmercial, Model Town, Lahore. Tel. 042-5839182.
For more information, contact:
Yousaf Weaving Mills Limited
31-F, Main Market Gulberg II,
Lahore – Pakistan.