Tariq Glass Industries Limited’s Notice of Annual General Meeting
Karachi: Enclosed please find herewith copy of the Notice for the Annual General Meeting to be held on Saturday, the October 29, 2011 for your record and necessary action please.
Notice of Annual General Meeting
The Notice is hereby given that the 33rd Annual General Meeting of the members of the Company will be held on Saturday 29, October 2011 at 11:00 AM the Defence Services Officers’ Mess, 71 – Tuffail Road, Cantt to transact the following business.
1. To confirm the minutes of Extra Ordinary General Meeting of members held on August 29, 2011.
2. To receive, consider and adopt the Audited financial statements of the Company for the year ended June 30, 2011 together with the reports of the Auditors and Directors thereon.
3. To approve a cash dividend of Re. 1/- per ordinary share (i.e. 10%) as recommended by the Board. The Directors of the Company and associated undertakings have waved off their rights to the cash dividend.
4. To appoint Auditors of the Company for the year ending June 30, 2011, 2012 and fix their remuneration. The retiring Auditors M/s KPMG Taseer hadi and Co., Chartered Accountant being eligible offer themselves for re-appointment.
5. To transact any other business with the permission of the Chairman.
1. The register of members and Share Transfer books of the Company will remain closed from October 22, 2011 to October 29, 2011 (both days inclusive). Transfers received in order at the office our Share Registrar M/s Shemas International Pvt. Limited Suit # 31, 2nd Floor, Sadiq Plaza, 69 Sharah-e-Quaid-e-Azam (The Mall), Lahore at the close of business hours on Friday the October 21, 2011 will be treated in time for the purpose of transfer of shares.
2. A member of the Company entitled to attend and vote at the meeting may appoint another member as his/her proxy to attend and vote. Votes may be given personally or by proxy or by Attorney or in case of corporation by representative. The instrument of proxy duly executed should be lodged at the Registered Office of the Company not later than 48 hours before the time of meeting.
3. Members who have deposited their shares into Central Depository Company of Pakistan Limited are advised to bring their Original Computerized National Identity Card (CNIC) along with CDC Participant ID and Account Number at the meeting venue.
4. The Members are requested to notify the Company of the Change in their address, if any.
For more information, contact:
Tariq Glass Industries Limited
128-J Model Town, Lahore,
Tel: (042) 111 343434
Fax: (042) 3585 7692