Safe Mix Concrete Products Limited’s notice of annual general meeting
Karachi: Notice is hereby given that the sixth Animal General Meeting of the shareholders of Safe Mix Concrete Products Limited (SMCPL) will be held at the Beach luxury hotel, Karachi on Monday, 24th October 2011 at 8:00 p.m. to transact the following business:
1. To confirm the minutes of last Annual General Meeting held on 26th October 2010.
2. To receive, consider arid adopt the Audited Financial statements of the Company for the year ended 30th June 2011 together with the Directors’ and Auditors’ reports thereon.
3. To appoint Auditor fur the financial year ending 30th Tune 2012 and to fix their remuneration. The present Auditors, Messrs KPMG Taseer Hadi and Co., Chartered Accountants, being eligible, offer themselves for re-appointment.
4. To consider any other business with the permission of the Chair.
1. The share transfer book of the Company will remain closed from lath October 2011 to 24th October 2011 (both days inclusive).
2. A member entitled to attend and vote at this meeting may appoint another member as his/her proxy to attend the meeting and vote for him/her. Proxy form is enclosed with the Annual report. A proxy must be a member of the Company. Proxies, in order to be effective, must be received at the Registered Office of the Company, duly stamped, signed and witnessed, not less than 48 (forty eight) hours before the meeting.
3. CDC account holders and sub-account holders are required to bring with them their National Identity Card along with the participants ID numbers and their account numbers in order to facilitate identification.
4. Members are request to notify the change in their addresses, if any, immediately to the share registrar of the Company, M/s THK Associates (Pvt.) Limited, Ground floor, State Life Building No. 3, Dr. Ziauddin Ahmed Road, Karachi 75530
For more information, contact:
Safe Mix Concrete Products Limited
Bilal Chorangi Korangi Industrial Area
(Near Fire Brigade) Karachi.
Tel: +92 21 5074 581 84
Fax: +92 21 5074 603