Notice for Invitation of Bids
Islamabad: The Oil and Gas Regulatory Authority (OGRA) invites sealed bids from well reputed and financially sound firms/companies/contractors for execution of renovation work comprising of Civil, Electrical, Wooden partitions, false ceiling, Air conditioning etc. of its new office building measuring approximately 30000 sq.ft. in Islamabad under Tender Enquiry No. 06 of 2011-12.
The firms/companies involved in renovation and Refurbishment works during last five years having minimum covered area of 15000 sq.ft. or above are eligible to apply for bidding.
2. The bidders should submit a single package containing two separate sealed envelopes. One envelope should contain the Technical Proposal and the other envelope should contain the Financial Proposal. The envelopes should be marked as “TECHNICAL PROPOSAL” and “FINANCIAL PROPOSAL”.
3. In Technical Proposals the firms / contractors should submit complete profile/portfolio covering the following details;
(i) Full name with location of Head Office / Branch office of firm alongwith postal address, telephone, fax, e-mail, details of organizational / administrative setup and local office in Islamabad/Rawalpindi, if any;
(ii) Firm’s valid registration with Income Tax/Sales Tax Deptt. alongwith proof of payment of Income Tax and Sales Tax during last three financial years;
(iii) The firm / contractor will be required to submit Bid Security of Rs. 500,000/- (Rupees five hundred thousand only) in the form of Pay Order / Demand Draft issued by a Scheduled Bank of Pakistan or from a foreign bank duly counter-guaranteed by a Scheduled Bank of Pakistan, in favour of OGRA, payable at Islamabad.
(iv) Firm’s detailed Financial Report for the last three financial years including Balance Sheets, Profit and Loss Account Statements and Cash Flows duly audited by a Chartered Accountant Firm and financial projection for future;
(v) Firm’s Bank Account Statements for the last three years and current Certificate of “Sound Financial Stability” from a Scheduled Bank in Pakistan;
(vi) The firm should have minimum experience for execution of interior finishing works of at least three different projects having 15000 sq.ft. each. Documentary evidence including Job Completion Certificates from the respective clients, in this respect should be attached.
(vii) Managerial and technical expertise of firm including list of technical staff (to be involved in this project) employed by the firm.
(viii) List of relevant works/projects “completed” and “in hand” during the last five years;
(ix) Type and quantity of equipments, tools, plants with the firm, which the firm intends to make available for the relevant work;
(x) List of past and present litigation/arbitration/disputes if any, by/against any client, consultant, government, semi-government, autonomous or state owned organization showing its extent and results supported by documentary evidence;
(xi) An original and latest undertaking/affidavit on judicial paper that the contractor/firm and its employee(s) have never been blacklisted by any government, semi-government, autonomous or state owned organization and their cases regarding black listing are not under trial by any Court of Law;
(xii) Any additional information with documents in addition to the above that the firm might like to furnish in support of their application;
4. OGRA reserves the right to visit at least three projects of minimum 15000 sq.ft., area duly completed in all respects out of the total projects completed in Pakistan mentioned by the firm in its documents. In case of failure to show the projects to the Authority, the firm stands disqualified for technical prequalification.
5. The firms / contractors meeting the requisite criteria mentioned above may obtain Bidding Documents by providing a pay-order of Rs. 8000/- (Rupees eight thousand only) in the name of OGRA, Islamabad non-refundable from the office of the undersigned on any working day.
6. Sealed bids are required to be delivered to the office of the undersigned by 11:00 a.m on September 22, 2011.
7. The Technical Proposals will be opened in the first instance for evaluation on September 22, 2011 at 11:30 a.m in the presence of the bidders or their authorized representatives, who may like to be present. The financial proposals of the bidders/ contractors whose technical proposals are accepted will be opened on a date and time to be communicated to them in advance, in the presence of the bidders.
8. OGRA shall disqualify a firm/contractor if it finds, at any time, that the information submitted by the firm or contractor concerning its qualification was false and materially inaccurate.
9. The Firms/Contractors would not be allowed to sub-contract the work.
10. In case of any query, please contact on the telephone number given below.
11. OGRA reserves the right in its sole discretion to accept or reject any and/or all the bids without justifying any reasons thereof before accepting any bid.
For more information, contact:
Oil and Gas Regulatory Authority (OGRA)
Plot #54, Fazal-e-Haq Road, Near PIA Building, Blue Area, Islamabad, Pakistan
Tel: +9251 922 1707