JS Investment Limited announcement by JS Investment Limited’s notice of the annual general meeting
Karachi: Enclosed please find a copy of the Notice of the Annual General Meeting of JS Investment Limited (JSIL) to be held on Friday, October 21, 2011 at Carlton Hotel Karachi, DC-5, Zulfiqar Street No.1, D.H.A. Phase VIII, Karachi at 10:30 am for circulation amongst your members.
Notice of Annual General Meeting
Notice is hereby given that the 17th Annual General Meeting of JS Investments Limited will be held at 10:30 a.m. on Friday October 21, 2011 at Carlton Hotel, DC-5, Opp, Zulfiqar Street No. 1, D.H.A. Phase VIII, Karachi, to transact the following business:
1. To receive, consider and adopt the audited financial statements of the Company together with the reports of the Directors and Auditors for the year ended June 30, 2011.
2. To appoint Auditors of the Company and fix their remuneration for the year ending June 30, 2012. The present auditors, Members Anjum Asim Shahid Rehman, Chartered Accountants, retire and being eligible, offer themselves for re-appointment.
1. The share transfer book of the Company will remain closed from October 14, 2011 to October 21, 2011 (both days inclusive), Transfer received at the Share Registrar of the Company, M/s Technology Trade (Pvt.) Limited, Dagia House, 241-C, P.E.C.H.S. Off, Shahrah-e-Quaideen, Karachi at the close of business on or before October 13, 2011 will be considered in time to attend and vote at the meeting.
2. All the members are entitled to attend and vote at the meeting. A members entitled to attend and vote at the meeting is entitled to appoint another members as proxy to attend, speak and vote for him/her.
3. An instrument of proxy and power of attorney or other authority (if any) under which it is signed or a notarially certified copy of such power of attorney, to be valid, be deposited with the share registrar of the Company no letter than 48 hours before the scheduled time of the meeting.
4. Attested copies of CNIC or passport of the beneficial owner of the shares of the Company in the Central Depository System (CDS) of the Central Depository Company of Pakistan Limited (CDC) and the proxy, entitled to attend and vote at this meeting, shall be furnished with the proxy from to the Company.
5. The beneficial owner of the share of the Company in the CDS of the CDC or his/her proxy entitled to attend and vote at this meeting, shall produce his/her original CNIC or passport to prove his/her identity.
6. In case of corporate entity, the board of directors’ resolution/power of attorney with specimen signature of the nominee shall be submitted with the proxy form to the Company, and the same shall be produced in original at the time of the meeting to authenticate the Identity.
7. Shareholders are requested to notify immediately changes, if any, in their registered address, to the Share Registrar of the Company.
For more information, contact:
JS Investment Limited
7th Floor, The Forum,
Block 9, Clifton,
UAN: (+92-21) 111-222-626
Fax: (+92-21) 35361724