JS Global Capital Limited’s notice of annual general meeting
Karachi: Enclosed please find a copy of the Notice of the Annual General Meeting to be held on October 27, 2011 for circulation amongst your members.
Notice of Annual General Meeting
Notice is hereby given that the eleventh Annual General Meeting of JS Global Capital Limited will be held at Regent Plaza Hotel and Convention Centre, Shahra-e-Faisal Karachi on Thursday, October 27, 2011 at 01:15 p.m. to transact the following businesses:
1. To confirm the minutes of the Tenth Annual General Meeting held on October 14, 2010.
2. To receive and consider the audited financial statements of the Company for the year ended June 30, 2011, together with the Directors’ and Auditors’ reports thereon.
3. To appoint the auditors for the ensuing year arid fix their remuneration. Messrs. KPMG Taseer Hadi and Co., Chartered Accountants, retire and being eligible, have offered themselves for reappointment.
4. To transact any other ordinary business with the permission of the Chair,
1. Share transfer books of the Company will remain closed from October 21, 2011 to October 27, 2011 (both days inclusive).
2. Physical transfer and deposit request under Central Depository System received at the close of business on October 20, 2011 by the Company’s registrar i.e. Technology Trade (Private) Limited, Dagia House, 241 – C, Block -2, P.E,C,H.S., Karachi will be treated as being in time for entitlement to attend the meeting.
3. A member of the Company entitled to attend and vote may appoint another member as his/her proxy to attend and vote instead of him/her.
4. Proxies must be received at the Head Office of the Company not later than 48 hours before the time of the meeting.
5. Beneficial owners of the physical shares and the shares registered in the name of Central Depository Company of Pakistan Limited (CDC) and / or their proxies are required to produce their original Computerized National Identity Cards (CNICs) or Passports for identification purpose at the time of attending the meeting. The form of proxy must be submitted with the Company within the time stipulated in para (iv) above, duly witnessed by two persons whose names addresses and CNIC numbers must be mentioned on the proxy form and attested photocopies of CNIC or the passport of the beneficial owner and the proxy must be submitted. In case of a corporate entity, the Board of Directors Resolution / Power of Attorney with specimen signature of the nominee shall be submitted (unless it has been provided earlier) along with proxy form to the Company:
6. Shareholders are requested to notify immediately of any change in their address.
For more information, contact:
JS Global Capital Limited
6th Floor, Faysal House,
Phone: +92 21 111 574 111
Fax: +92 21 3280 0163