Janna De Malucho Textile Mills Limited’s notice of annual general meeting
Karachi: Notice is hereby given that the 51st Annual General Meeting of the Shareholders of Janna De Malucho Textile Mills Limited (JDMT) will be held at the registered office of the Company at Habibabad, Kohat on Saturday the 29th October 2011 at 10:30 A.M. to transact the following business.
A. Ordinary Business:
1. To confirm the minutes of Extra Ordinary General Meeting held on 26th March 2011.
2. To receive, consider and adopt the Annual Audited Financial Statements of the Company for the year ended 30th June 2011 together with the directors’ and auditors’ reports thereon.
3. To appoint auditors for the year ending on 30th June 2012 and to fix their remuneration.
4. To consider any other business with the permission of the Chair.
1. The Share transfer books of the Company shall remain closed from 22nd October 2011 to 29th October 2011 (both days inclusive). The shares received in the Company’s Registrar office i.e. Management and Registration Services (Pvt.) Limited, Business Executive Centre, F-17/3, Block 8, Clifton. Karachi before close of business hours on 21st October 2011 will be considered in order for registration in the name of the transferees.
Change in Addresses and Consolidation of Flolios:
2. Members of the Company are requested to immediately notify the change of address, if any, and ask for consolidation of their folio nos.
Participation in Annual General Meeting:
3. Any member entitled to attend and vote at this meeting shall be entitled to appoint any other member as his/her proxy to attend and vote in respect of him/her and the proxy instrument shall be received by the Company not later than 48 hours before the meeting.
Instruction for CDC Account Holders:
4. CDC account holders will further have to follow the under mentioned guidelines as laid down in Circular 1 dated January 26, 2000 issued by the Securities and Exchange commission of Pakistan;
a. For attending the meeting;
1. In case of account holder of CDC their registration details are uploaded as per the regulations, shall authenticate his/her identity by showing his original National Identity Card (N.I.C.) or original Passport at the time of attending the Meeting.
ii. In case of corporate entity the Board of Directors’ Resolution/Power of Attorney with certified specimen signature of the nominee shall be produced at the time of the meeting.
b. For appointing proxies:
i. In case of individuals account holder of CDC registration details are uploaded as per the regulations shall submit the proxy form as per the above requirements along with attested copies of N.I.C. or the Passport of the beneficial owner and shall be furnished with proxy form.
ii. The proxy shall produce his original N.I.C. or original Passport at the time of the meeting.
iii. In case of corporate entity the Board of Directors’ Resolution/Power of Attorney with specimen signature shall be submitted along with proxy form to the company.
For more information, contact:
Janana De Malucho Textile Mills Limited
Habibabad, Kohat (N.W.F.P-Paksitan).