Gharibwal Cement Limited’s Notice of 51st Annual General meeting (AGM)
Karachi: Enclosed please find a copy of Notice of the 51st Annual General Meeting (AGM) of Gharibwal Cement Limited to be held on October 31, 2011 at 12:00 P.M. at Registered Office of the Company (28 – B/III, Gulberg-III, Lahore) for circulation amongst your members.
The notice will also be printed in English and one Urdu newspaper.
NOTICE OF ANNUAL GENERAL MEETING
Notice is hereby given that 51st Annual General Meeting of Gharibwal Cement Limited will be held on Monday, October 31, 2011 at 12:00 pm at Registered Office of the company (28-B/III, Gulberg-III, Lahore) to transact the following businesses:
1. To confirm minutes of last Extra Ordinary General Meeting (EOGM) held on September 17, 2011.
2. To receive, consider and adopt the audited financial statements of the company for the year ended June 30, 2011 together with Auditor’s and Director’s report thereon.
3. To Appoint Auditors of the Company for the year ending June 30, 2012 and to fix their remuneration.
4. To transact any other business with the permission of chair.
1. The share transfer books of the company will remain closed from October24 to October 31, 2011 both days inclusive. Transfer received by the Share Registrar of the Company, M/s Corplink (Private) Limited, 1-K Commercial, Model Town Lahore up to October 23, 2011 will be considered in time for the purpose of attendance of EOGM.
2. A member who has deposited his / her shares into Central Depository Company of Pakistan Limited, must bring his/her participant’s ID number and account /sub account number along with original Computerized National identity Card (CNIC) or original Passport at the time of attending the meeting.
3. A member entitled to attend and vote at the Extraordinary C3encral Meeting may appoint another member as his/ her proxy to attend, speak and vote instead of him/her.
4. Forms of proxy to be valid must be properly filled in/executed and received at the Company’s head office situated at 28/B-III, Gulberg-III, Lahore not later than forty-eight hours before the time of meeting.
5. Members are requested to notify the Shares Registrar of the Company promptly of any change in their addresses.
For more information, contact:
Gharibwal Cement Limited
28- B/III, Gulberg-III,