The FATA Development Authority seeks the services of recognized Public/Private training institutes to submit proposals with the following details:
- Profile of the institute (Name of Institute, Location, Year of Establishment, Experience Affiliation & Registration Status).
- Status of institute (Govt./Semi Govt./Private)
- Institutional Capacity for Trainees: Building & Infrastructure Facility, Boarding & Lodging, Workshop/Labs for Training, number of trainees trained.
- Detail of similar experience with other organizations/donors
- Experience & Qualification of Faculty Members along with CVs
- Offering Trades Vocational/Technical/Veterinary/Paramedics
- Training Methodology & Proper Course Module
- Financial position along with Bank Statement for the last 3 years
- National Tax Number/Income Tax statement
- Fee Structure: Cost per trainee per month with & without Boarding/Lodging Facilities
Interested firms/institutes shall submit proposals in the office of Program Director, (PMU) Skill Development Section, FATA Development Authority, Plot No. 46-A, Sector B-2, Phase-V, Near RMI Hospital, Hayatabad, Peshawar, within fifteen (15) days of the publication of this advertisement. Proposals received after deadline shall not be entertained. Public Procurement Rules of Government of Pakistan shall be followed.