Dawood Equities Limited’s notice of annual general meeting published in news papers
Karachi: Please refer to above subject; we would like to enclose herewith the copies of following Newspapers cuffing for your record and perusal.
|The Nation Daily||October 3, 2011||Monday||English|
|Millat Daily||October 3, 2011||Monday||Urdu|
Notice of Annual General Meeting (AGM VI)
Notice is hereby given that the 6th Annual General Meeting of Dawood Equities Limited will be held at its Registered Office, 11th Floor Trade Center, I.I. Chundrigar Road, Karachi on Monday October 24, 2011 at 5:00 p.m. to transact the following business:
1. To confirm the minutes of last Annual General Meeting held on October 29, 2010.
2. To receive consider and adopt the Audited Financial Statements of the Company for the year ended June 30,2011 together with Directors and Auditors Reports thereon.
3. To appoint Auditors and fix their remuneration recommended by the Board.
4. Any other Business with the permission of the Chair.
1. There share transfer books of the Company shall remain closed from October 18, 2011 to October 24, 2001 (both days inclusive). Shareholders are requested to notify to our Share Registrar FD Registrar Services (SMC-Pvt.) Ltd at 11th Floor, Trade Center, I.I. Chundrigar Road, Karachi at the close of business on October 18, 2011, if any change of address immediately.
2. A member entitled to attend and vote at this meeting may appoint a proxy to attend and vote on his/her behalf. No person other than a member shall act as proxy. Proxy forms in order to be effective, must be received at the Registered Office, duly stamped and signed not less than 48 hours before the meeting.
3. The CDC accounts/sub-account holders are requested to bring with them their Computerized national ID cards (CNIC) along with Participant(s) ID number and their account number at the time.
For more information, contact:
Syed Nazeer Haider
Dawood Equities Limited
1700-A Saima Trade Towers,
I.I. Chundrigar Road, Karachi-74000
Tel: (92-21) 3227-5256-58,
Fax: (92-21) 3227-5255