Bawany Air Products Limited’s notice of annual general meeting
Karachi: We enclose herewith photocopy of Notice of Annual General Meeting published on 1st October, 2011 in Business Recorder and Daily Nawa-e-waqt (Urdu) for your record.
Notice of Annual General Meeting
Notice is hereby given that the Thirty Third Annual General Meeting of the members of Bawany Air Products Limited will be held at the registered office of the Company at Khasra No. 52/53, RCD Highway, Mouza Pathra, Tehsil Hub, Lasbella District, Balochistan on Tuesday, 25 October 2011 at 12:00 Noon to transact the following business:
1. To confirm the minutes of the 32nd Annual General Meeting held on October 26, 2010.
2. To receive, consider and adopt the audited accounts of the Company for the year ended June 30, 2011 together with Directors and Auditor’s Report thereon
3. To appoint auditors for the year 2011-2012 and fix their remuneration.
4. To transact such other business as may be placed before the meeting with the permission of the chair.
1. Transport will be provided to the members of the company. Pickup point will be at Karachi Stock Exchange Building and departure will be at 11:00 a.m. sharp on October 25, 2011.
2. The register of members of the Company shall remain closed from October 13, 2011 to October 26, 2011. (Both days inclusive).
3. Proxies in order to be valid must be received at city office of the Company at Room No. 16-C, Nadir House, I.I. Chundrigar Road, Karachi not later than 48 hours before the meeting.
4. Members are requested not to bring children along with them, as they will not be allowed to sit in the meeting hall.
5. CDC Account Holders will further have to follow the following guidelines:
For Attending the Meeting:
a) In case of individuals, the account holder or sub-account holder shall authenticate their identity by showing original NIC or original passport at the time of the meeting.
b) In case of corporate entity, the Board of Directors’ resolution / power of attorney with specimen signature of the nominee shall be produced at the time of the meeting.
For Appointing the Proxies:
a) In case of individuals, the account holder or sub-account holder shall submit the duly filled proxy form along with attested copies of NIC cards or passport of the beneficial owners.
b) In case of corporate entity, the Board of Directors’ resolution / power of attorney with specimen signature of the nominee shall be submitted along with duly filled Proxy form.
c) Proxy shall produce original NIC or passport at the time of the meeting.
For more information, contact:
Bawany Air Products Limited
16-C, 2nd Floor,Nadir House
I.I. Chundrigar Road,
Karachi – 74200
Tel: (92-21) 32400440-3
Fax: (92-21) 32411986