Miscellaneous construction work at State Bank of Pakistan BSC Bank, Islamabad
Islamabad: Sealed bids are invited from the experienced and reputed Firms who are actively engaged in the Civil Work as per our requirements available with the undersigned.
Bids in sealed covers titled as Miscellaneous Construction Work” addressed to the Chief Manager, State Bank of Pakistan, SBP BSC (Bank) G‐5/2, Islamabad should reach this office by 11.00 A.M. on 07‐09‐2011. Bids shall be opened at 11.30 A.M. on the same day in the presence of those contractors who may like to be present.
1. Amount of Earnest Money (Refundable) will be 2% of quoted price in the form of Pay Order in favour of the Chief Manager, State Bank of Pakistan, SBP BSC (Bank), G‐5/2, Islamabad.
2. Time for completion of entire work shall be 45 days from the date of issue of written work order.
Supply shall be according to our specification.
3. Conditional, incomplete and Quotations without earnest money shall not be entertained.
4. Rates should be valid for at least 180 days.
5. 10% of bill of cost /work done amount will be retained as Security Deposit in order to check Performance/stability of the work for a period of one year.
6. Rates should be inclusive of all admissible Govt. taxes including sales tax etc.
7. Tender documents can be had from the office of the under signed located at Sector G‐5/2, Islamabad.
The Bank (State Bank of Pakistan, SBP BSC (Bank), Islamabad) can reject any or all bids as per PPRA rules. The Bank shall upon request communicate to any supplier or contractor who submitted a bid or proposal, the grounds for its rejection of all bids or proposal, but is not required to justify those grounds.
For more information, contact:
State Bank of Pakistan (SBP)
Tel: +9221 3921 2562
Fax: +9221 3921 2563